KeyPop Keycaps

A Keycap goes on top of the switch and is the most visible part of a keyboard. Most of our switches fit exclusively on MX styled switches. What you should look out for is the physical layout (ISO or ANSI), the language, and keyboard keycap compatibility (sizes) - Keycaps usually come in ABS and PBT plastic mixes, printed or double-shot.

No products found. Please try adjusting your filter selection.
Mechanical Keyboards

CandyKeys newsletter

Get informed about coming products, re-stocks and giveaways. Up to 3 times a week.