QK75 is a 75% PCB-mount mechanical keyboard DIY kit launched as the 3rd product by Qwertykeys. Following the same design principle of Qwertykeys’s family, QK75 is low-key but elegant, budget-friendly but still powerful. We hope the combination of an all CNC’d case with PVD weight, replaceable rotary knob/badge, bouncy PCB-mount structure, and wireless PCB can make QK75 more user-friendly and practical in everyone’s daily life. And hopefully, allow more people to enjoy the joy of mechanical keyboards.
Please make sure for a COMPLETE KIT - You must add:
+ Case Color OR Bundle
+ Badge OR Knob
For each part only pick one for a Kit. Otherwise you will be contacted.
If you want additional PCB, Plates, Knobs or Badges choose the EXTRA parts at the bottom.
The low prices for colors and weights are meant as Upgrades to a Kit Product.
If you order a Bundle, you must select a hotswap or trimode PCB and a Plate. Bundles are meant as an upgrade to color option, so if you take a Bundle, you dont need to select a case color. We also got news that the shipping of Bundle orders will get a small delay because of new restrictions in the factory where the keycaps are made.
The Base Kit is calculated for Anodized Cases, Sandblasted Weight, Solder PCB and WITHOUT a Plate. So a additional Plate will increase the price.
If you are unsure about what to order write an Email to email@example.com
- Case (Top + Bottom + Stainless Steel external weight + Red Brass internal weight)
- optional: 2200mAH battery and 2,4GHz reciever if Tri Mode PCB gets selected
- Gaskets - at least 15
- PE Sheet and Poron PCB Foam
- JST Cable
- Daughter board for USB
- Poron Case Foam
- optional Plate if selected
- Rubber case feet
- badge tray
- Rotary Encoder
- Rotary knob or badge
- optional: if bundle is selected: 84 Kailh Ashen Switches and a 75% Keycap set matching to the case color
- Gifts: Free parts without warranty: carrying case, coiled USB-Cable, A set of 75% Liquidmetal Owlstabs V2, Screwdriver, Building Guide QR card, Keycap and Switch Puller, Battery housing foam
Please be aware, cancellations of this order are difficult, but possible, expect a delay if your order is cancelled after manufacturing submission in early 2023.